Our practice currently provides a number of online services to patients. These are mainly through 2 different tools. Both of these tools are available 24 hours a day.
– SystmOne online
– Engage Consult
Online services allow you to:
- book, check or cancel appointments with a GP, nurse or other healthcare professional
- order repeat prescriptions
- see parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test results
- see communications between your GP surgery and other services, such as hospitals
How to register for Online Services
If you have not used our online services before you will need to:
- Come to the Surgery and provide photo ID so we can confirm your identity and the receptionist will then issue you with a username and password.
- Enter SystmOnline and enter your registration details exactly as shown on the form.
- After registering, log on with your username and password.
Non-urgent advice: Engage Consult
What you can do:
Submit photographs/images to the clinical staff
Request an appointment with a GP/Nurse
Submit documents such as annual review questionnaires or blood pressure readings
To access or sign up, please click on the image
How to use Engage Consult
Please click here for the guide to signing up for Engage Consult – please note you only have to sign up once and these details will remain as your log in details from now on.
Guide to taking better photos
Click here for the guide of how to take better photos which will help your clinician treat your conditions.