Non-urgent advice: Our Online Services
Our practice currently provides a number of online services to patients. These are mainly through SystmOne Online and Engage Consult.
Both of these tools are available 24 hours a day.
Online services allow you to:
- book, check or cancel appointments with a GP, nurse or other healthcare professional
- order repeat prescriptions
- see parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test results
- see communications between your GP surgery and other services, such as hospitals
How to register for Online Services
If you have not used our online services before you will need to:
- Come to the Surgery and provide photo ID so we can confirm your identity and the receptionist will then issue you with a username and password.
- Enter SystmOnline and enter your registration details exactly as shown on the form.
- After registering, log on with your username and password.
Non-urgent advice: Having Problems?
Non-urgent advice: Engage Consult
Please note, engage consult is a triage service and not an urgent appointment booking service.
This service is used for:
– Submitting images/ forms
– General enquires
– Prescription/ sick note requests
– Requesting routine appointments.
For same day appointments please call the surgery on 01455 553531 at 8:30am.
If you are requesting an urgent appointment you will be sent a standard response asking you to call the surgery as above.
To access or sign up, please click on the image
How to use Engage Consult
Please click here for the guide to signing up for Engage Consult – please note you only have to sign up once and these details will remain as your log in details from now on.
Please click here for a guide to submitting pictures/documents/blood pressure readings and other queries via Engage Consult.
Please click here for a guide to submitting a request for a medical appointment.
Guide to taking better photos
Click here for the guide of how to take better photos which will help your clinician treat your conditions.